Friday, December 21, 2012

God is Good AND Merry Christmas!!

We use the line so much in church that 'God is Good'. It took on a completely different meaning for me this past week as we were able to secure a building for The Rescue Church.

Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

God truly humbled me through this process as I was praying for a building to be provided for our congregation. But God provides!! Even though I wanted all the answers up front, God had work to do in my life and ministry.

1 Corinthians 1:9 God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

I hope this post finds you well this CHRISTMAS season. If there is a time of waiting in your life, please take these verses to heart. Our God does not forget who we are and where we are at. He refines us and prepares us for something far better than we can see.

God Bless and Merry Christmas,

PC

OH YEAH-The Rescue Church will be meeting at Maple Lawn Elementary School in Sumner, WA. starting on February 10th!! WOO-HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment