Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

To echo the explanations given by so many people,
we aren't able to call this Good Friday without Sunday!
Jesus was dead.
John 19:28-30, 'Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am thirsty.”  A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips.  When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.'

Our savior died for us. He died for me. With everything I need to do today, I need to stop and ponder this. So many times we see leaders of our day ask for our dedication to show allegiance. Jesus looked at you and He looked at me and said, 'Let me show you.'

Jesus showed us the way to live.
I will remember Jesus' death on the cross. I will let it change the way I live. Will you?

-PC 

No comments:

Post a Comment